Tuesday 28 May 2013

Oomph

I thought my blog needed an update,a bit of an OOMPH, so I have re-designed it again!

Just an update for now;


  1. I have currently finished the first year of University, hooray, but now I am extremely bored and need to start all my writing/reading projects.
  2. I have changed my hair colour again, its still a shade of blonde..just a different shade!
  3. I got my tragus pierced as an end of year treat-

4. I am planning to finish my screenplay by the end of the summer (or at least most of it)
5. I am visiting my home town soon, don't know if I am looking forward to it or not as most people I never hear from. But it is mainly for my boyfriend, so I will suffer for him!


I need to get more serious with this blog and my writing in general, but at this moment in time I haven't planned anything or been anywhere exciting so I will get back to you on that one.


Bye for now,

Sophie Rebecca. x

No comments:

Post a Comment