Thursday 30 May 2013

Kensington Gardens

Well I went to Kensington Gardens (again) with my sister and boyfriend on bank holiday Monday.
It was a nice day, but not nice enough, there was still a chill in the air and it was quite windy- but we still braved it and stupidly I wore a dress with a cardigan, I was freezing.

Our main reason for visiting the park was for my little sister to go to the huge princess Diana memorial park, however would you believe there was a queue a mile long just to get into the park! I was shocked and it didn't look like it was going down at all, so we sat opposite on the green and ate our picnic- mine was a Moroccan cous cous salad with chicken pieces (home-made of course)- YUM. My sister was annoyed about not being able to go on the giant play ship surrounded by sand, and secretly so was I...
I do recommend this park to anyone with children as it is fantastic and very safe, they only let children in with their parents and no adults on their own are allowed in. The rest of the park was breathtaking and the lake and fountains were very nice, it is an enormous park and we probably missed out some of it, it was a disappointing day but it was better than being stuck indoors doing nothing !

Google plus decided to make a GIF of me and my sister... (funny right)

Yes I was adjusting my hair...



Tah Dah, that was my day out with my 9 year old sister, unfortunately we haven't had any nice days since then and it has been raining almost everyday ! I hope for nice weather even though I will be working at the weekend.


I will do a blog post soon on mine and my sisters adventure to Westfield's in Stratford, my only purchase was something from MAC cosmetics which I did a review about on my style blog  (linked here).

See you soon!

Sophie Rebecca. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment