Tuesday 8 May 2012

A busy life

Is what I'm wishing for right now...

I will probably regret this knowing me.
 Having a slow life, not doing anything everyday, I don't know how people cope with it. I know I don't do NOTHING but it's more draining being lazy for me.

It makes you more prone to doing 'the wrong things', like;


  •  Eat because your just bored...It's something to do.
  •  Over think your life's direction and where you think you're going.
  •  Get down over these two things.
  •  Get fatter
  • Worry about money


My theory anyway, I'm sure there are more things.

I've decided what I want to write about, It sounds so sad but I want to write about a dream I had. It had a very deep moral which I have never thought about before.

But being alone all your life and up until you die must be such a horrible feeling, and someone taking the time just to talk to you or give you a smile might make your day and make that horrible loneliness disappear...and might even stop you from giving up on yourself and the world.

I wrote this the other day when I thought humanity might have had hope...
Some still do, but others don't. So much hatred in this world for no reason at all, why? what's calling people names and accusing them of things going to achieve but hurt and embarrassment on both ends.

If you know me personally you will know what I'm talking about, and I am sick to death of the situation. I don't live in my home town any more but that's where the problems seem to lie.
And lets face it, I am so glad I'm out of there and with the person I want to be with. Let them live there small town lives and let there only joy come from insulting other people....


Rant over- for now

Stay tuned for some extracts from the story I'm going to write...eventually!

and however cheesy this sounds-

Do not dwell in the past. 


lol





No comments:

Post a Comment